Monday, September 6, 2010

Thanks Alicia!!



Look at Alicia modeling the new merchandise. This is a special hoodie that the Santa Mamba merchandise queen made for our designer Alicia. So we wondering..."should we do a hoodie for CFTC?" Maybe we'll do something in a long sleeve t shirt. Either way, it looks good our on graphic queen.

So, the merchandise is going -we are selling it almost out, so if you want some, I cannot guarantee that it will make it to the show, so please contact us to order it now!!!

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps we could special order some hoodies? Make just what we need? No extra stock (Or expense)??? Alicia is a great model for SM merch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sweatshirt, Merch Queen!! It's my favorite piece of merchandise yet :-) thanks again for thinking of me. And I agree, special ordering is a fabulous idea!!! Anyone interested in joining me and the hoodie crew on 10/3? Well, place your orders soon!

    ReplyDelete